MID TERM TEST THIRD TERM SECURITY EDUCATION
Subject: Security Education
Class: Primary 5
Term: Third Term
Type: Lesson Notes
Week: Week 7
PRIMARY 5 THIRD MID TERM TEST
ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
1. What is Advanced Fee Fraud?
a. A type of scam where fraudsters promise a large sum of money in exchange for a small fee.
b. A type of police force that investigates financial crimes.
c. A type of security system used in banks.
d. A type of computer virus that steals personal information.
2. How do fraudsters often target individuals?
a. Through email, social media, or phone calls.
b. By knocking on their doors and asking for money.
c. By sending them free gifts in the mail.
d. By posting flyers on the street.
3. What personal information do fraudsters often ask for?
a. Bank account details.
b. Favorite color.
c. Favorite food.
d. Favorite TV show.
4. What can happen to victims of Advanced Fee Fraud?
a. They may lose a large sum of money.
b. They may win a large sum of money.
c. They may become famous.
d. They may get a free trip to another country.
5. How can you be cautious of Advanced Fee Fraud?
a. Be careful of unsolicited messages or phone calls offering large sums of money.
b. Give out personal information to strangers.
c. Respond to every message or phone call you receive.
d. Always trust what strangers tell you.
6. What should you never do if you are targeted by Advanced Fee Fraud?
a. Give out personal information to strangers.
b. Report it to the police or the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).
c. Ignore the message or phone call.
d. Give the fraudster more money.
7. What section of the Nigerian Constitution addresses Advanced Fee Fraud?
a. Section 419 of the Criminal Code Act.
b. Section 911 of the Cybercrime (Prohibition, Prevention, etc.) Act 2015.
c. Section 101 of the Nigerian Immigration Act.
d. Section 555 of the Nigerian Banking Act.
8. What is the penalty for Advanced Fee Fraud?
a. Imprisonment for up to 14 years.
b. A fine of 1 million naira.
c. A warning letter from the government.
d. Community service for 100 hours.
9. What other laws and regulations address fraud and other criminal activities carried out using electronic communication platforms?
a. The Cybercrime (Prohibition, Prevention, etc.) Act 2015.
b. The Nigerian Education Act.
c. The Nigerian Transportation Act.
d. The Nigerian Agriculture Act.
10. Who should you report Advanced Fee Fraud to?
a. The appropriate authorities, such as the police or the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).
b. Your friends and family.
c. The fraudsters themselves.
d. Nobody, because it’s not important.
11. Punishments for physical violence can include detention, suspension, or __________ from school.
12. Punishments for cyberbullying can include suspension or __________ from school.
13. Punishments for theft can include community service, __________, or even imprisonment.
14. Punishments for vandalism can include community service, fines, or even __________.
15. Punishments for sexual harassment or assault can include suspension or expulsion from school, loss of job or career, and in severe cases, __________.
16. Punishments for fraud or identity theft can include fines, __________, and in severe cases, imprisonment.
17. Punishments for hate speech or discrimination can include suspension or expulsion from school, loss of job or career, and in severe cases, criminal charges or __________.
18. Punishments for trespassing can include fines, community service, or in severe cases, __________.
19. Punishments for substance abuse can include counseling, community service, or in severe cases, __________.
20. Punishments for reckless driving can include fines, suspension or revocation of driver’s license, or in severe cases, __________.