________ is one of the natural causes of erosion
(A) Sun (B) Rain (C) Star
2. Pollution is the release of _______into the environment
(a) Water (b) Harmful substances (c) Currency
3. Where should we dump refuse?
(a) On the ground (b)In a waste bin (c) Inside the gutter
4. We can keep a healthy through regular ____________of our environment
(a) Burning (b) Cleaning (c) Damaging
5. ___________can be used to beautify the school surrounding
(a) Flowers (b) Broken bottles (C) Stones particles
6. ………. Is the contamination of the environment [a] renewal [b] sanitation [c] pollution
7. …………. Erosion lowers the level of soil by wearing it away [a] true [b] false [c]all of the above
8. We should leave in a ………. Environment [a] dirty [b] polluted [c] neat
9 All these can cause erosion except … [a] running water [b] wind [c] insect
10. Waste in solid form is known as .. [a] refuse [b]gas [c] dirty
11. The freezing point of water is_________
a. 1000 b. 0oC c. 400 d. 180C
12. __________is an example of safety device
a. pot hole b. Road block c. traffic d. house
13. Which of these does not need maintenance?
a. diseases b. car c. clothes d. house
14. One of these is not a drawing material
a. pencil b. eraser c. ruler d. hammer
15. The primary source of energy is ________________
a. the sun b. the moon c. stars d. sky
16. __________is the ability to do work
a. motion b. energy c. strength d. power
17. The instrument used for measuring temperature is _______
a. rainguage b. thermostat c. thermometer d. drug
18. The symbol for the Celsius is _____________
a. cl b. c c. s d. cel
19. The path along which electricity travels is known as ………..
a. Circuit b. Current c. fuse d. Avenue
20. ___________is a synthetic cleansing agent used with water
a. alcohol b. starch c. oil d. detergent
1. What is erosion
2. Mention three major causes of erosion
- Explain four (4) things we can do to keep our environment healthy.
- Mention two types of waste.
(Visited 9 times, 1 visits today)