Skip to content
JSS 1 EXAMS QUESTIONS THIRD TERM CIVIC EDUCATION
- _______ is defined as the moral principles and standards which guide human actions. A. Watchdog B. Values C. Family D. Culture
- There are ____ levels of the manifestation of values A. 2 B. 3 C. 4 D. 5
- There are factors that promote value system except______ A. integrity B. tolerance C. chaos D. consistency
- The following are types of values except _____. A. Self control B. arson C. honesty D. loyalty
- _______ is the belief that somebody or something is good or sincere. A. Consistency B. Trust C. Honesty D. Courage
- A benefit of honesty that makes a man to rise from grass to grace is ______ A. honour B. promotion C. hard work D. favour
- The act of communicating and acting truthfully is _______.A. diligence B. peace C. honesty D. honour
- ______ is a lifestyle that makes people to be relied upon at all times A. Godliness B. Reliability C. Promptness D. Diligence
- ___is an attribute of honesty that enables individual to reveal the truth without fear or favour. A. Honesty B. Self-control C. Courage D. Respect
- ___ makes people to report themselves to higher authority when they have done wrong. A. Trust B. Watchdog C. Godliness D. Loyalty
- _______ is the opposite of honesty. A. Orderliness B. Dishonesty C. Progress D. Integrity
- _____ is the act of taking a person’s valuables from him by force with the help of guns. A. Armed robbery B. Perjuring C. Thuggery D. Arson
- Setting houses on fire intentionally and unlawfully is ______. A. chaos B. emergency C. arson D. divorce
- A person that cheats his fellow human is known as a _______. A. cheat B. cheater C. cheatest D. patriot
- A broken home often produces _____ children. A. promising B. cherished C. delinquent D. decent
- _______ is the emotional attachment a person has for a group of persons. A. Friendship B. Hatred C. Caring D. Focus
- When people work together economically and politically, there will be ____. A. transgression B. confusion C. progress D. riots
- 17. A broom sweeps better as a bunch and not as a separate entity shows _____. A. equality B. team spirit C. brooms D. co-operation
- ______is the ability to reason with the view of an opponent. A. Observation B. Discipline B. Tolerance D. Honesty
- ______ is the act of working together to achieve a common goal. A. Promotion B. Sharing C. Co-operation D. Tolerance
- _____ is the act of being financially independent. A. Self-indulgence B. Self-control C. Self-reliant D. Moderation
- By employing people, a business man is making sure that _____ decreases. A. employment B. labour C. unemployment D. wealth
- To be self reliant is most beneficial to _______. A. individual B. state C. nation D. family
- These are attributes of a self-reliant person except _____ A. diligence B. non-challant C. use of initiative D. use of skills
- Self-reliance of people enables the government to get _____ from people. A. policies B. tax C. industries
- These are ways of developing one’s skills except ________. A. teaching others B. go for training C. lukewarmness. D. constant practice
- _______ ability is when you are endowed by God. A. Reading books B. Natural ability C. Consistency D. Ventures
- The following are effects of undeveloped skills in the society except ______. A. prostitution B. armed robbery C. arson D. stability
- Friends, teachers and parents are under _____ A. reading of books B. natural abilities C. asking people D. academic abilities
- These are effects of undeveloped skills to an individual except_____.a. he becomes a liability to the society b. it leads to frustration c. it leads to stability d. it leads to poverty
- All these are crimes except—–A]Falsehood B] Murder C]Hones D]Embezzlement
- A statement known to be untrue and intended to deceive people is —– 2. A]Falsehood B]Rape C]Murder D]Poverty
- . These are the causes of crimes in the society except———-A]Discipline B]Poverty C] Unemployment D] Bad value system
- Crime can be defined as ————A] An offence committed by a person for breaking the rules B]Developing the country C]Natural talent D] Ability to tell the truth
- The taking of another person’s propertywithout permissionis —- A]Theft B] Disobey C] Falsehood D]obedience
- __________ refers to the article of the Nigerian criminal code dealing with fraud (a) The number ‘419’ (B) The number 619 (C) The number 417 (D) The number 819
- _______ is the act of stealing government money (a) Prostitute B. Embezzlement C. Cheating D. Robbery
- The food that is unfit for human consumption is ____________(a) Clean food B. Well prepared food C. Contaminated food D. Good food
- These are the causes of advance fee fraud (‘419’) except __________(a) Poverty B. Unemployment C. Influence of bad group D. School Training
- When food is not medically and hygienically fit for human consumption, such act is a ________ (a) Criminal act B. Poverty C. Shelter D.Societal act
- The term rape is sometimes used interchangeably with the term ______________ A Love B Sexual assault C Indiscipline D. Failure
- One of the effect of rape is _____ A. Prevention B. Employment C. Fear D. psychological effect
- ___________ occurs when one human being unlawfully kills another human being A. Rape B. Murder C. Malice D. Killing
- One of these is not the cause of crime A. Contentment B. Unemployment C. Indiscipline D. Poverty
- A woman that is not contented can engage in ___________ A. Hawking B. Stealing C. Terrorism D.Jeveline
- Define the term ‘rape’
- List 5 causes and effects of rape and Murder
- List four country that records the highest incidence of fraud.
- List and explain solution of crime in the nation.
- Explain the following crimes:
- .Falsehood and theft . Murder
- Mention and explain five reasons for falsehood and Theft.
- 1. Mention four effects of undeveloped skill on the family.
- 2. Explain briefly the processes of discovering your talents
- 1. Mention two benefits of self-reliance.
- 2. Explain three attributes of self-reliance.
- 1. Explain briefly on two benefits of co-operation.
- 2. Mention three attributes of co-operation.
- 1. What is dishonesty?
- 2. Mention four consequences of dishonesty.
- 1. Mention the benefits of honesty.
- 2. Write short notes on the following:
- a. Favour
- b. Honour
- 1. Mention three importance of values in the society
- 2. Mention two factors that promote the value system.