EASTER TEAM 2020 / 2021 EXAMINATION
Subject : Letter Work
Class: Nursery Two
Name Of Pupil : ___________________________________________________
Date : ____________________________________________________________
Answer all questions
1. What is a verb? ________________________________________________________________________
2. Write two examples of verbs words.
3. Homophones are words that sound the ____________ but have different meaning
and different ____________________.
4. Write two Homophone words and draw the picture of the words that you write
a) _____________________________________ and. ________________________________
b) _____________________________________ and. ______________________________________
5. What part of speech does the relationship between the box and the cat show
. A _______________________________.
7. Use ‘a’ or ‘an’ for the following words.
8. Draw a cat and write composition about it.
A cat _________________________________________________________________
Answer all the questions.
Mr Tom lives in Jos with his family. He has three sons and a pretty wife.
One day Mr Tom had a. call from his dad who lives in Lagos, that he is
coming to Jos to visit him and his family. His sons were happy for they.are
going to see their grandpa for the very first time.
1. ________ lives in Jos with his family. (a) Mr Tom (b) Grandpa (c) Jerry
2. Mr Tom’s wife is _________ (a) ugly (b) pretty (c) potty.
3. Who was coming to visit Mr Tom family (a) Grandpa (b) Grandma (c) Sister.
4. How many sons does Mr Tom have. (a) He has two sons (b) He has three sons
(c) He has six.
5. _______ is a word used in place of a noun (a) Pronoun (b) Present (c) plan
6. My mum is a ________ (a) woman (b) male (c) man
7. A baby boy is called _______ (a) sun (b) daughter (c) son
8. It is _____ axe (a) a (b) an (c) is
9. This is _____ ball (a) it (b) st (c) a
Circle the homophones words.
10. (a peal and peel (b) seat and sat (c) go and to.
11. (a) son and sun (b) mark and max (c) tip and pat.
12. (a) mail and male (b) mend and treat (c) gone and came
Underline the plural of these words.
13. One book, four _____ (a) bookes (b) books (c) booklet
14. Two red apples and five green ________ (a) apple (b) apples (c) appleses.
15. The opposite of sit is ______ (a) stand (b) sat (c) song.
16. Mum _______ home late yesterday (a) it (b) came (c) soft.
17. The cat ran _______ the rat. (a) after (b)it (c)is
18. My books are well _______ on my reading table (a) sat (b) arranged (c) sleep.
19. Emily and Praise ______ playing in the rain (a) is (b) are (c) for
20. I am a ____________ (a) boy (B) girl (c) ntthing
21. A baby girl is called a _________ (a) slave (b) daughter (c) skin
22. My name is ___________________________________________________
Match the pictures to their right names.
23. spoon. 24. table. 25. House
Underline the right option for each word.
26. _________ oe. ( bh, sh )
27. b __________ k. ( oo, Ii )