JSS 2 / Basic 8
CONSEQUENCES OF COMMON CRIMES IN SCHOOLS
Term : First Term
Week : Week 6
- Scheme of Work
- Online Information
- 9 Year Basic Education Curriculum
Previous Knowledge :
The pupils have previous knowledge of
COMMON CRIMES IN OUR ENVIRONMENT
which was the topic that was taught during the last lesson
Behavioural Objectives : By the end of the lesson, the learners should be able to
- explain the causes of crimes in our community
- say the effects of common crimes in our community
- write out the possible punishment for offenders
TOPIC; Consequences of common crimes at school
Most of the common crime in school have great consequences,some of the consequences are ;
Consequences of common crimes in schools are:
- school dropouts; It means a student who withdraws before completing a course of instruction,
- expulsion; Being expelled means a student is permanently excluded from attending a school,
- An example of expulsion is when a child is kicked out of school forever and told never to return because of his terrible bahaviour
- emotional trauma
- imprisonment etc.
The topic is presented step by step
The class teacher revises the previous topics
He introduces the new topic
The class teacher allows the pupils to give their own examples and he corrects them when the needs arise
- identify and explain three ways of observing crimes in the society
- mention and explain one example of consequences of crime in the school.
- Explain common crime in our society
The class teacher wraps up or conclude the lesson by giving out short note to summarize the topic that he or she has just taught.
The class teacher also goes round to make sure that the notes are well copied or well written by the pupils.
He or she does the necessary corrections when and where the needs arise.
(Visited 31 times, 1 visits today)