Subject : CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS KNOWLEDGE
1. God appeared to Moses on mount ____ (a) Everest (b) Horeb (c) Kilimanjaro
2. Moses was asked to put off his shoes because the ground is ____ (a) Beautiful
(b) Holy (c) Slippery (d) Water logged
3. Moses complained that he is not ____ (a) eloquent in speech (b) Fluent in speech
(c) Brilliant in speech (d) Good in speech
4. ____ is to be the interpreter for Moses (a) Aaron (b) Miriam (c) Jacob (d) Zipporah
5. God promised to take the children of Israel to the land of ____ (a) Canaan
(b) Haran (c) Jericho (d) Galilee
6. How old was Moses when God called him (a) 40 (b) 80 (c) 120 (d) 100
7. ____ is described as the mountain of God (a) Sinai (b) Haran (c) Carmel (d) Everest
8. The Israelites were in bondage for ____ years (a) 4000 (b) 40 (c) 430 (d) 100
9. ____ was the prophetess that mobilized the woman to praise God after their freedom
(a) Deborah (b) Miriam (c) Esther (d) Ruth
10. ____ is the spokesman of Moses (a) Aaron (b) Joshua (c) Elijah (d) Joseph.
11. All the souls who left Canaan for Egypt were __ in number (a) 70 (b) 50 (c) 60 (d) 80
12. Shiprah and Puah were the Hebrew ____ (a) Stewards (b) Midwives (c) Slaves
13. Moses was from the tribe of ____ (a) Judah (b) Levis (c) Benjamin (d) Moab
14. The name of the father of Moses is ___ (a) Jacob (b) Amiran (c) Jerusalem (d) Jethro
15. ____ is the name of Moses mother (a) Miriam (b) Rachel (c) Jochebed
16. ____ was the woman judge and prophetess (a) Ruth (b) Esther (c) Deborah
17. ____was the wife of Lappidoth (a) Miriam (b) Esther (c) Deborah (d) Mary
18. ____ was slain in Herbrs tent (a) Sisera (b) Joshua (c) Jabin (d) Barak
19. ____ was the woman who killed Sisera in her husbands house (a) Jael (b) Esther
(c) Ruth (d) Naomi
20. ____was the captain of whose host was Sisera (a) Barak (b) Jabin (c) Deborah
- Discuss the challenges of leaders in Nigeria.
- How can a christian become a leader in the society.
- What are the differences between good and bad leaders?
- Highlight the potentials of the followers when the leaders are bad.
- How can we prepare for future?
- What are the qualities of a good leader?
- What is fundamental human right?
- How did the world come about fundamental human right?
- State five fundamental human rights.
- What are the roles of Christians in the community?
(Visited 50 times, 1 visits today)