1st TERM EXAMINATION
CLASS: BASIC 2
SUBJECT: HOME ECONOMICS
- Which of these is necessary for good appearance?
- Taking your bath daily
- Leaving our hair uncombed
- Keeping long fingernails
- To prevent germs we must keep our fingernails__________
- Very ling
- Very short and clean
- Very dirty
- Where do we have our feet?
- Lower part of the body
- Middle part of the body
- Upper part of the body
- We should_____ our hands after visiting the toilet.
- Wash b. Dry c.Boil
- We must take good care of our body in order to______
- Eat well
- Be rich
- Avoid body odour
- Which of these diseases affect the hair?
- How many teeth does an adult have?
- 30 b. 32 c. 34
- We should wash our mouth _______
- _______ is a local mouth care material
- Chewing stick
- Tooth paste
- In which part of the body do we have teeth?
- State three 3 ways we can take care of our hair
- State two 2 ways we take care of our skin
- How can we take care of our mouth?
Edu Delight Tutors
(Visited 18 times, 1 visits today)