is a process of sending and receiving messages.( a.report b.radio c. communication).
Previous lesson :
The pupils have previous knowledge of various topics on social studies
Behavioural objectives :
At the end of the lesson, the pupils should be able to
- Answer the following question
Instructional Materials :
- Wall charts
- Related Online Video
- Flash Cards
Methods of Teaching :
- Class Discussion
- Group Discussion
- Asking Questions
- Role Modelling
- Role Delegation
Reference Materials :
- Scheme of Work
- Online Information
- 9 Year Basic Education Curriculum
Class : Basic 2.
Subject : Social / Studies
Topic: Assessment Test
1.—————– is the movement of people and goods from one place to another ( a. Transportation b.foot c. bicycle.
- —————– is an example of transportation by air. ( a.boat b. truck c.aeroplane).
—————— is a process of sending and receiving messages.( a.report b.radio c. communication).
F R S C means ——————-
a) Federal Law Safety Commission
b) Federal Resources Safety Commission.
c. Federal Road Safety Commission.
Messages were sent through ——————– in the olden days. ( a.Laptop b. Signals c. television)
Give two examples of transportation by Land.
Cassava can be processed into —————-
How many types of religion do we have ? —————
List two types of adornment you know .
Traditional religion worshippers worship in. the —————-
The topic is presented step by step
The class teacher revises the previous topics
He introduces the new topic
The class teacher allows the pupils to give their own examples and he corrects them when the needs arise
The class teacher wraps up or conclude the lesson by giving out short note to summarize the topic that he or she has just taught.
The class teacher also goes round to make sure that the notes are well copied or well written by the pupils.
He or she does the necessary corrections when and where the needs arise.
- Explain the concept of transportation
- Mention four means of transportation
- Write out the meaning of social studies
- What is the full meaning of FRSC
Prepare for the next lesson by reading your books
More Similar Links :
- Primary 2 General Knowledge Scheme of Work Second Term
- List Of Subjects Primary 2 Third Term Scheme of work
- Revision Questions CLASS: PRIMARY 2 SUBJECT: AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE
- Meaning of Drugs (Primary 2)
- Categories of Drugs – Legal, Social Acceptable and Illegal Drugs
- Meaning of Drug Abuse and Types of Drug Abuse
- GOOD AND BAD INSECTS AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE PRY 2 THIRD TERM
- Agricultural Science Primary 2 Third Term
- Farmer’s Friends The Earthworms Importance and Usefulness To Farmers
- Primary 2 Third Term Examination Social Studies
Creative Art First Term Basic 6 Examination
Workers protest against inadequate payment e.g. demonstration, strikers e.t.c
Benefits of earthworms to the farmers and soil
About The Author
A very passionate teacher with interest in technology