Subject :Physical and Health Education (PHE),
Term : Second Term,
Class : Primary 6
Week : Week 2
Topic : HOCKEY OFFICIALS AND DUTIES
An umpire: He is the person with the authority to make decisions on a hockey pitch. These umpire can also be called field umpire
Reserve umpire: they serve as a backup in the event of injury or other issue.
Video Umpire: this umpires control the match, apply the rule of hockey, keep the game safe, and be the judges. He is the only one allowed to award penalty, corner, and give penalty cards to players.
- The Teacher revises the previous lesson (BASKETBALL).
- The Teacher introduces the topic (HOCKEY).
- The Teacher explains the lessons.
- Learners participate in the class discussion
- Learners practice how to play hockey
Teacher ask the learners to:
- What is hockey?
- Narrate the history of hockey.
- Mention four skills in hockey.
CONCLUSION: the teacher summarize the lesson.
(Visited 1,198 times, 1 visits today)