Subject : Civic Education
Class : Primary 4
Term : First Term
Primary 4, First Term, Civic Education
Class: primary 4
Topic: The role of state government to the people (e.g. building of roads, provision of jobs for people)
Behavioural objectives:At the end of the lesson pupils should be able to:
- List the roles of state government to the people.
Instructional material/Reference material: Textbook, Charts and pictures
Building Background /connection to prior knowledge: pupils are familiar with the topic.
The role of state government to the people (e.g. building of roads, provision of jobs for people)
Importance of the state government
- It builds roads that are called Trunk B roads.
- It provides jobs for the people in the state through programmes that encourage economic activities.
- It maintains law and order in the state.
- It provides social amenities such as electricity, water, and transportation.
- It is the responsibility of state government to ensure justice in the state through the judiciary
- Explain the roles of the state government to the people.
(Visited 94 times, 1 visits today)