Class: Primary 3
Subject: Computer Study
Instructions: Answer the following questions.
- One of the following storage devices is kept permanently in the system unit
(a) CD (b) Hard disk (c) diskette
- ______ are devices where data, folders and documents are kept for future purpose or when needed. (a) input device (b) storage device (c) output device
- Sticky notes and glue should be used as disk labels (a) True (b) False
- An example of a disk drive is _________ (a) motherboard (b) CD ROM drive (c) paper drive
- Which of the following storage devices do we put into a CD ROM?
(a) flash disk (b) compact disk (c) floppy disk
- _________ controls the flow of information through the control unit (a) CPU (b) ALU (c) CU
- A floppy disk is also known as _________ (a) DVD (b) diskette (c) flash
- The computer processing device is called _______ (a) UPS (b) VDU (c) CPU
- Flash disk are inserted or put in a USB ______ on the system unit (a) pot (b) plot (c) port
- The two primary main memories are _______ (a) drum & dram (b) rom & ram (c) tom & cow
(Visited 218 times, 1 visits today)