Class: Basic 4
Subject: Civic Education
Topic: Responsibilities of parents to their children.
It is the responsibility of every parent to raise a happy, healthy and well behaved child. Below are the basic responsibilities of parents to their children.
(1) Provision of food: Parents are expected to provide at least three square meals every day for members of their families.
(2) Provision of shelter:It is the responsibility of the parents to provide a living house for their children .
(3) Training:Every child needs good training in order to become a responsible adult.
(4) Education: Education is important for children to play important role in the society. For a child to become nurse, teacher, engineer, doctor, priest, etc, formal education is needed
(5) Protection: Parents protect their children from situations that can be harm them.
(6) Health care: When children are sick, parents take care of them by taking them to the hospital. They also make sure that the children take their medications.
(1) Parents are expected to provide at least three_______________ for their family
(2) Parents are to provide a living _________ for their family.
(3) Parents __________ their children from situations that can_______them.
(4) When ____________ are sick , parents take care of them by taking them to the_____________
(5) Every child needs ______________ to become a responsible adult.
(Visited 129 times, 1 visits today)