GET YOUR SCHOOL OUT OF OBSCURITY
The number one greatest killer of business is when nobody knows the business exists.
When you run a school without you mapping out a way of getting the word of mouth about your school out, it is like a man trying to woo a woman by winking in the dark.
He can wink all he wants but as far as He is in the dark, the woman will never notice what He is doing.
When mapping out your events, always see it as a marketing tool, and use it as such.
What makes your events strategic?
1. It has an educative content to it.
2. It is used as an invitation tool for potential parents to witness your uniqueness
3. It is used to generate feedbacks and build new list of referrals from attendee of the event
4. It is used as a tool to build value in the minds of your parents, students and staffs continuously
5. It Is an avenue to showcase your school’s uniqueness.
6. It is an avenue to get and compile your list of testimonials…
(Visited 5 times, 1 visits today)