BIOLOGY FIRST TERM SCHEME OF WORK FOR SSI
1. RECOGNIZING LIVING THINGS Characteristics of living things Differences between plants and animals
2. ORGANISATION OF LIVING THINGS Levels of organization of living things Complexity of organization in higher organisms.
3. CLASSIFICATION OF LIVING THINGS Kingdom Animalia, Kingdom Monera, Kingdom Protista, Kingdom Fungi.
4. THE CELL Cell as a living unit of life, Cell forms, Cell structures.
5. THE CELLAND ITS ENVIRONMENT
BIOLOGY SECOND TERM SCHEME OF WORK FOR SSI 1
. SOME PROPERTIES AND FUNCTIONS OF THE CELL
Nutrition, Importance of nutrition &Plant nutrition.
2. MECHANISM OF PHOTOSYNTHESIS Cell respiration, Excretion, Growth, Basis of growth Types of cell division 46/11
3 Mitosis and meiosis 3. CELL REACTION TO ITS ENVIRONMENT Movement Reproduction
4. TISSUE AND ITS SUPPORTING SYSTEM – Skeleton
5. ANIMAL NUTRITION Food substance Balance diet Enzymes
6. MAMMALIAN TEETH
BIOLOGY THIRD TERM SCHEME OF WORK FOR SSI
1. ECOSYSTEM Ecological concept Component of an ecosystem Major biomes of the world
2. POPULATION STUDIES Population characteristics Methods of population studies
3. FUNCTIONING ECOSYSTEM Autotrophy and heterotrophy Food web and trophic level
4. ENERGY TRANSFORMATION IN NATURE Energy loss in nature Laws of thermodynamics
5. RELEVANCE OF BIOLOGY TO AGRICULTURE Classification of plants Effects of agricultural activities on ecological system . Pest and diseases of agricultural importance n
. AGRIC SCIENCE FIRST TERM SCHEME OF WORK FOR JSSI
1. THE MEANING OF AGRICULTURE Importance of agriculture
2. THE ORIGIN OF AGRICULTURE Development of agriculture
3. FORMS OF AGRICULTURE Crop farming Horticulture Agriculture Horticulture Fishery Agricultural practices Areas of specialization in agriculture Agricultural products 47/113
4. FORMS OF CROP PLANTS Classification of crop plants Uses of crop plants
5. FORMS OF FARM ANIMALS
(Visited 205 times, 1 visits today)